SOLD - WTB Driver's Black Plastic Door Handle Trim

JetDexter

Site Donor
Reaction score
I didn't know if these were available or not. A quick search revealed a lot of people looking for them here, so I assume that they are NLA. Let me know if you've got one. Happy to take both, but my passenger's is fine. Don't need perfection.

Thanks guys!

eriknetherlands

Site Donor
Reaction score
If that is the black plastic piece, banana shaped, about 12 cm/ 5 inch long and a bit tapered, then these are very commonly available parts.

I do have a few spares myself, but I'm in the Netherlands, posting would be a bit stupid but I will reserve them in case you find em on your side of the ocean.

JetDexter

Site Donor
Reaction score
If that is the black plastic piece, banana shaped, about 12 cm/ 5 inch long and a bit tapered, then these are very commonly available parts.

I do have a few spares myself, but I'm in the Netherlands, posting would be a bit stupid but I will reserve them in case you find em on your side of the ocean.
Thanks- Don't see any used on the bay at the moment. Perhaps if one doesn't pop up in the next week I'll pay for that post and buy yours. I'll photo the orientation I need (in case for crazy some reason I've got the handles flipped)

eriknetherlands

Site Donor
Reaction score
How about NOS?

or just the plastic part:

you can have mine for 5 euro, sending it is another 11 euro.

JetDexter

Site Donor
Reaction score
Thanks Erik, I think it's repro, not NOS. If Chris is right (and he usually - okay, always is) then he's had bad luck with repro.

Happy to pay more for an old one I think. I'll be in Spain the first few days of June, maybe you could ship it to me there and I'll just bring it home- I assume that would be far less cost than to US? Perhaps I'll PM you