SOLD. E9 Wiper Set

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I have a complete set of BLACK wiper arm ,wipers,and wiper blades. $80 includes shipping.
E3 A/C console back plate. $100 plus shipping.
E9 Rear Passenger Window Regulator $100 plus shipping.
E9 Passenger side Front Fender Beltline trim. $75 includes shipping.
Koopman

Last edited:

gwittman

Reaction score
I am interested in the A/C console back plate. I would like to see a picture of it. I could not find a way to send you a PM to give you my email address so I will give it to you in code.
garydotwittmanattiodizedotcom.

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
I am interested in the A/C console back plate. I would like to see a picture of it. I could not find a way to send you a PM to give you my email address so I will give it to you in code.

I talked to Harry about the plate. I thought it as the mounting plate for the console sides. It is in fact an AC face plate, but it's from an E3 (which isn't a great fit for E9's). Some folks have modified them to fit though and it's a really good price. There is one on ebay right now BIN for $200.

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Hi;
Just give me your cell number.

sirshorty

Reaction score
I have a complete set of BLACK wiper arm ,wipers,and wiper blades. $80 includes shipping.
E9 A/C console back plate. $40 plus shipping.
E9 Rear Passenger Window Regulator $100 plus shipping.
E9 Passenger side Front Fender Beltline trim. $75 includes shipping.
Koopman

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I talked to Harry about the plate. I thought it as the mounting plate for the console sides. It is in fact an AC face plate, but it's from an E3 (which isn't a great fit for E9's). Some folks have modified them to fit though and it's a really good price. There is one on ebay right now BIN for $200.
Thanks Markos. If there is anything I can do for you please let me know. I have a list of items you are looking for and I am agressively searching.
Have A HAPPY NEW YEAR
Koopman

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Hi Shorty;
You are third on the list,however nothing definite yet.
Hope I can sell them to you in NY. Is there anything else you need,tools etc.
Thanks
Koopman

sirshorty

Reaction score
Hey Koopman,
Here is a list of things I could use for a "driver" quality car that I can think of:
front bumper or at least center and pass side pieces-
front tan seats not restored but not shot either and rear if it is a set. friend also looking for a blue seat set as well
any wood that is not messed up but doesn't have to be restored.
pass side window gear
metal trim piece for top of front window glass
heater/blower motor unit
wiper motor
usable trap mirrors both sides- or glass and plastic surrounds that hold them in place
thanks in advance

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Hey Koopman,
Here is a list of things I could use for a "driver" quality car that I can think of:
front bumper or at least center and pass side pieces-
front tan seats not restored but not shot either and rear if it is a set. friend also looking for a blue seat set as well
any wood that is not messed up but doesn't have to be restored.
pass side window gear
metal trim piece for top of front window glass
heater/blower motor unit
wiper motor
usable trap mirrors both sides- or glass and plastic surrounds that hold them in place
thanks in advance
Hi Shorty;
Right now I have a Wiper motor. I do have a blower unit that has to be put together. I can send you the unit and if you are mechanicaly smart you may be able to put the puzzle back together.
Let me know.
Koopman