Sold: BaT - NOS Inner Fenders - No Reserve

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi Folks,

Sorry for the cross post but I listed my OEM NOS inner fenders on BaT. No reserve so hopefully they do well enough to feed my madness!

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
FWIW - I did attempt to sell these to a fabricator in Poland. It just wasn’t working out logistically. :(

lip277

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Speaking of logistics....
My E9 is finishing up restoration at SFDon's. So- I will be going from here in Seattle to the Bay Area to pick it up. I'll be going down with my enclosed car trailer and, if the buyer is local to my route - I might be able to take these down on my journey between here and Monterey. I don't know my exact route or timing yet for that trip - but just want to offer in case that works out for someone here....
I don't know that I'd trust items like these to UPS or FedEx as you don't want to damage these in shipping or - heaven forbid - these get lost.

Just wanted to offer in case it works out on both our parts....
GLWA... Will be interesting to see where these end up.

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Speaking of logistics....
My E9 is finishing up restoration at SFDon's. So- I will be going from here in Seattle to the Bay Area to pick it up. I'll be going down with my enclosed car trailer and, if the buyer is local to my route - I might be able to take these down on my journey between here and Monterey. I don't know my exact route or timing yet for that trip - but just want to offer in case that works out for someone here....
I don't know that I'd trust items like these to UPS or FedEx as you don't want to damage these in shipping or - heaven forbid - these get lost.

Just wanted to offer in case it works out on both our parts....
GLWA... Will be interesting to see where these end up.

Thanks @lip277!!!

tferrer

Site Donor
Reaction score
I belive Mark had to convince him to say "seller states they are new" as if you couldn't tell... Lawyers are heavily involved

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
I belive Mark had to convince him to say "seller states they are new" as if you couldn't tell... Lawyers are heavily involved

Indeed that was the case but we prevailed. It was include reference to new factory fenders or add a reserve.

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Just checked out the listing Mark and see my CSi is front and center as an example of E9 inner fender misery. The shame of it all! :p

Thanks Dan. I didn’t ask for permission first but you did publish them on your website. It really was a great example of a sexy car with some “oxidational baggage”.

Dan Mooney

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Thanks Dan. I didn’t ask for permission first but you did publish them on your website. It really was a great example of a sexy car with some “oxidational baggage”.
I don’t mind at all. Made me chuckle actually. I hope the pics of my CSi got you a few extra bucks!

vince

Site Donor
Reaction score
Congrats Markos!! Great auction! That's almost enough money to buy one of Ebay Petri steering wheels. :)

lip277

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Again - if the buyer is on the board and... between Seattle and the Bay Area and.... not in a real hurry.... wink wink.....