SoCal Vintage BMW now on Facebook - and Tshirts!

leonine99

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Drivers,

Ok, I've finally thrown in the towel on trying to manage photos for our events, I'm just too swamped trying to run things, to even take photos at them these days! SO, what we have done is set up a Facebook page so we can have all of our event participants upload and share their photos, and they will all be in a convenient, easy to find place. Our name on Facebook is Socal Vintagebmw. Now I (Jeff) am a Facebook novice, so please bear with me while I learn, but I'd like to get as many photos from as many of you for as many of our events going back to our first one, the Angeles Crest Drive in 2008. I may have a couple of 'borrowed' ones in the albums already, so my apologies if they are there against your wishes. I'm not sure if you have to be 'friends' first, I have to give a seal of approval, credit and background checks or whatever to get your photos uploaded, but send them along and I'll figure it out. Any handy tips will be appreciated! Try this link and lets see what happens:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/home.php?filter=app_2305272732

Also, we still have tshirts! The perfect stocking stuffer, and boy will you look super cool wearing a SoCal Vintage BMW Meet 2009 shirt at your local get together or next drive event! And they are becoming art collectibles here in SoCal! For further info:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/SoCa...temQQimsxZ20091104?IMSfp=TL091104193007r21590

We still have most sizes left, but I think we're of Large, which wasn't that large anyway.

Most importantly, John and I wish all of you a very happy and safe Thanksgiving and holiday season. We are thankful and grateful for all the support all of you have shown throughout the past couple of years helping us get our SoCal Vintage BMW orgainzation up and running strong. We want all of you around to be part of things for a very long time, so please drive safely!

See you all behind the wheel soon!
Jeff (& John)