Sidler Euro Front Signal Lenses

Norm!

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Thanks Chris! I received mine and installed them. Out with the bulging darker orange ones! It just takes a few minutes to trim down the plastic reflector behind the bulb 4-5 mm. I discovered one of my old lenses had a broken corner under the screw so I’m glad I splurged for the new ones.

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Thanks Chris! I received mine and installed them. Out with the bulging darker orange ones! It just takes a few minutes to trim down the plastic reflector behind the bulb 4-5 mm. I discovered one of my old lenses had a broken corner under the screw so I’m glad I splurged for the new ones.
Norm, Glad you like them!

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I have another orange lens available and one on the way and then we will make the Italian versions for Gianni, Mike and Andrew as requested. Price is $250 for Orange plus $20 Insured USPS Priority Mail in the US.

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Three more pairs available in orange. We are waiting on warm weather and the person who does them to paint the Italian style lenses, sorry for the delay, I haven’t forgotten.
048D5DA7-8001-4E1F-8213-35BC75772C79.jpeg

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
After a long wait I now have two clear, two Italian and three amber pairs of the euro style front turn signal lenses. There are exact copies of the originals, contact me if you are interested. Previous customers can attest to the quality of these lenses. Clear and amber are $275 shipped USPS Priority, Italians are $300 as it isn’t as easy to produce. FWIW, I make very little on these. (Photo on quarter sawn oak is for @bavbob)

A6150859-EC3D-4855-B150-C9C78C3A7715.jpeg

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
After a long wait I now have two clear, two Italian and three amber pairs of the euro style front turn signal lenses. There are exact copies of the originals, contact me if you are interested. Previous customers can attest to the quality of these lenses. Clear and amber are $275 shipped USPS Priority, Italians are $300 as it isn’t as easy to produce. FWIW, I make very little on these. (Photo on quarter sawn oak is for @bavbob)

Beautiful work!

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Both Italian lenses are sold, one pair of Clear available and two pairs of Amber. These are the slim euro style and really add to the appearance of our coupes. Get them before they are gone! I will only do Italians on pre-order from here out.