Sidler Euro Front Signal Lenses

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I am taking orders for these newly made by a friend lenses that are to my eye a dead ringer for the original but not available lenses. Please start a Conversation with me so I can keep track of truly interested buyers. The last photo shows a single original next to a pair of new lenses. Cost will be $250 for a pair plus shipping, initial sales will be CONUS only but I will sell overseas if there is enough interest. US coupes with the bulging lenses can use these by simply Dremeling down the plastic reflector, no screws or seal is provided either.

65440730-E086-41ED-93AD-7001A220C20B.jpeg
08AAB1EE-FF1D-4FCC-A680-C843F69A6DEA.jpeg
20010A5B-03DB-4817-AB80-71890BE5C2FE.jpeg
260FF9D7-2497-4DF1-A556-68A78C4A69A0.jpeg

Last edited:

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I will stay low key on the BMW part although I removed it from title, thank you! Yes, we can make them in clear for the same price. Italian is also possible for a small amount more although the orange will be applied with paint after molding as that is the only way it can be done.

Last edited:

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I have a request for the Italian lens so we will make a pair for fun. And another set already sold so I will be making a few more. Get your requests in soon! ;)

Luis A.

Site Donor
Reaction score
Chris, very nice. Sent PM.

Is this one of those parts with more than one manufacturer? So if mine happen to not be Sidler, these won’t fit?

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Four pairs of orange lenses sold, taking orders for more as I only have two pair on hand as of today. After that we will make two pair of Italian lenses that will match the photos we have from Gianni. These take quite a bit of labor to make and we can only turn out one pair per day. Thank you everyone.

Krzysztof

Site Donor
Reaction score
Great idea and nice look!

For genuine BMW parts they've been clear coating lenses in 80's and 90's. It is not visible, but once you will polish through the paint they (OE lenses on the car) become dull and matt quite easily and need more and more polishing. So the paint is also UV protector.

Probably not important for cars sitting most of time in the dark garage but it's just my 5 cents.