Select Bav parts left. Trim not included

bluecoupe30!

Site Donor
Reaction score
I have most exterior trim from 2 Bavarias. Many pieces as you can see from photos. Would benefit from cleaning/freshening. $US70. plus shipping. Ask about the mint rear windscreen going for a low price.....
SAM_2978.JPG SAM_2979.JPG SAM_2980.JPG SAM_2981.JPG SAM_2982.JPG SAM_2983.JPG SAM_2984.JPG SAM_2983.JPG

Attachments

• SAM_2985.JPG
    SAM_2985.JPG
    464.5 KB · Views: 140

lucyg

Reaction score
Hi,
Do you have the right front wheel arch trim by chance?
Thanks. Thanks

bluecoupe30!

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hello, to all you interested Bavaria trim collectors...I have officially abandoned my plans to share these E3 trim bits. "Gobsmacked" at what shipping charges were quoted. I had 2 serious buyers salivating at the possibilities of acquiring most of the exterior aluminum trim sourced from 2 Bavarias at a very reasonable price, but alas, the shipping grinch scuttled the deal. OK, fair to say, I am shipping from Canada, but really, how can one justify bubble wrapping lightweight trim pieces to ship into the US and have the Canada Post refuse to accept, then Fedex ask $170, then I seek a quote from a nearby Washington State shipping agent, (where I receive all my Coupe parts) they quote ...get this...$628 to Texas, $560 to Illinois. Back to offering smaller parts, I guess. Stay tuned, have assembled ignition, door locks, trunk lock + glove box lock, and 2 keys, all matching... Mike

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Hey Joe,
I now may be able to separate these pieces and ship smaller parts. Tell me exactly what you are looking for and suggest a price. Mike
i shipped all of my belt trim (from my coupe) from atlanta to speedway in santa ana for 80 bucks each way with UPS ground. it was in a box that was about 16" x 6" x 75" (or so). i used foam with cut slots to mount each trim separately. speedway used the same box to send them back.

Joe Barthlow

Reaction score
Hey Joe,
I now may be able to separate these pieces and ship smaller parts. Tell me exactly what you are looking for and suggest a price. Mike

three pieces: the two lower corner pieces of the windshield 51311826903 and 51311826904; the upper center connector of the windshield 51311800068. they bridge the three pieces together. the wide section on the lower corners in 1 inch wide. the narrow section of those corner pieces and the upper center bridge piece is 5/16 inch wide. (sorry for non-metric)

window-trim.jpg

Last edited:

bluecoupe30!

Site Donor
Reaction score
three pieces: the two lower corner pieces of the windshield 51311826903 and 51311826904; the upper center connector of the windshield 51311800068. they bridge the three pieces together. the wide section on the lower corners in 1 inch wide. the narrow section of those corner pieces and the upper center bridge piece is 5/16 inch wide. (sorry for non-metric)

View attachment 24641
Hey Joe, pretty sure I have number 4 in the diagram, I will reopen the package and have a closer look for the other 2 pieces. Mike

bluecoupe30!

Site Donor
Reaction score

View attachment 24641
OK here is a photo of the windscreen connectors/trim. Anything here of interest?SAM_2994.JPG
Apologize for poor lighting.
Mike

Joe Barthlow

Reaction score
three pieces: the two lower corner pieces of the windshield; the upper center connector of the windshield. they bridge the three pieces together. the wide section on the lower corners in 1 inch wide. the narrow section of those corner pieces and the upper center bridge piece is 5/16 inch wide. (sorry for non-metric)
OK here is a photo of the windscreen connectors/trim. Anything here of interest?View attachment 24654
Apologize for poor lighting.
Mike

I'll take everything in this photo. PM me your price with shipping. thanks!