salvage car in Albany

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
interior looks decent. maybe it has a pair of the red handled screwdrivers? looks like there are some good parts on this coupe

jamesw

Reaction score
If anyone is looking at picking it up as a parts car, I'll buy the complete interior. Drop me a PM.

I would get the whole car but I'm in TX

Cheers
James

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Pre-damage estimate $41,500, why is their estimate so realistic when others are so low? Interior looks great.

dang

Administrator
Site Donor
Reaction score
This car is at Copart with a high bid of $225 so far. Prebids don't mean anything really, it will have hundreds of people watching when it sells.

http://www.copart.com/c2/homeSearch...e1s1&lotId=26755013&returnPage=SEARCH_RESULTS

erepairables is a broker site for auctions and repairable vehicles across the country. They also list cars we sell on our website at Autogator because we get calls about cars that are long gone.

Dan

craterface

Site Donor
Reaction score
Calling Stan! Calling Hackmechanic!
One of you guys should drive over and pick this one up and part it.
Albany is not far from Portsmouth or Boston?

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Albany is really close to Saratoga Springs where most of the East Coast is gathering on Oct. 13. Anyone going for a look see? Nothing like a live appraisal to share with us.

JFENG

Site Donor
Reaction score
Ill go

The e60 is all setup for towing and the new trailer can do 4000lbs

Stan, just not in my barn past end of October...

John

jabloomf1230

Reaction score
For this specific auction you have to be a car dealer or a broker. If anyone is, they can go to the Coparts website and become a registered member.

dang

Administrator
Site Donor
Reaction score
For this specific auction you have to be a car dealer or a broker. If anyone is, they can go to the Coparts website and become a registered member.

The broker sites like e-repairables are set up so you can buy a car through them, hence the difference in price (broker fee). You can probably view the car as a "guest" and pay an entry fee, although its expensive the last time I checked.

I buy through Copart but its Autogator's license and I doubt I could work a long distance buy into my job. My guess is that a BMW or European dismantler in the area will buy it for parts.