RM European

bavbob

Site Donor
Reaction score
I have dealt with them for years, part of my list of go to sources. Recently I was in Seattle and was helping to replace a starter in a Saab. I ordered from them after checking all other sources and they had a decent price and expedited shipping so the part would arrive on time before I went back east. Art in customer service called me immediately to confirm my order since it had a Seattle address and not Boston so I was impressed that they were confirming it was me. Next, seemed Bosch has listed the wrong part for the car (in all other usual sites as well BTW like FCP, Autohaus) so I had to send it back. I think Art is a one man show but he took the time, got it sorted and even refunded me the cost of expedited shipping which the website said was not refundable. Just wanted to share.

bluecoupe30!

Site Donor
Reaction score
I use RME regularly. I find they have many parts, you can see actual inventory, pricing is reasonable, shipping is fast, so no complaints. But nice to know they stick with you when an issue crops up and you don't have to send multiple emails, wait for response and settle for reading fine print on their website that makes you think you will never get the correct part or refund. Happy you got it sorted. :cool: