RIP Luigi Cimarosti

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score

39F6E047-66AB-4A9D-BE49-8D58E0E360E3.jpeg

tferrer

Site Donor
Reaction score
Such a great story and car. Saw it a couple years ago at the vintage races here at Sears point. Notice the signature on the dash....

20180603_142641.jpg
20180603_142708.jpg
20180603_142805.jpg

Strato102

Site Donor
Reaction score
I believe this wonderful car/program made it to Europe in 2019. Hopefully the two got together.

lafngrvy

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I was saddened to hear of Luigi's passing. I had hoped to get my car back to Europe and meet him and have him sign the dash right next to Hans' signature. We are currently working through FIA certification for the car, which is a very trying process. We hope to get over there for the 2022 Le Mans Classic and some other select races- SPA & Monza.

In case you have not seen it, here is a brief history of my car and its time at Luigi racing:

tferrer

Site Donor
Reaction score
I just entered it yesterday so we should be there. Looking forward to it. I had a grandson's graduation to go to last year and had to miss the inaugural event.
That's excellent. A good friend of mine is the general manager of the event. It's an outstanding event with incredibly significant cars and there was definitely a shortage of CSLs last year. If my memory serves, there was only one group 2 car. Harry Schmitt brought the 320i Turbo which was very cool but did not bring the number 25 car which I believe wasn't running correctly.

johnnybgood7

Reaction score
I was saddened to hear of Luigi's passing. I had hoped to get my car back to Europe and meet him and have him sign the dash right next to Hans' signature. We are currently working through FIA certification for the car, which is a very trying process. We hope to get over there for the 2022 Le Mans Classic and some other select races- SPA & Monza.

In case you have not seen it, here is a brief history of my car and its time at Luigi racing:

off course its tyering,the fia is all about making money,instead off taking care off cars with historical pedigree,instead off giving you extra priveliges with youre great car,they f....you over on rules and piles off paperwork,its a fuu up moneymachine this fia