Retro Sound Zuma -B

axco

Site Donor
Reaction score
I installed one in my car last year and it was in my car last July in Saratoga. I love it and yes it's blue tooth enabled. True, the faceplate is no Blaupunkt or Becker but quite acceptable to me

axco

Site Donor
Reaction score
I need to correct myself. I installed the Retro Sound Model 2 which is Bluetooth enabled into my coupe. I don't think their Model Zuma B has Bluetooth

waynesie

Reaction score
I ordered the Zuma B to put in my tii. Got the black face and buttons, Blaupunkt faceplate with the Becker style knobs. This should look similar to a Blaupunkt Frankfurt.
Christmas present to myself.
If it looks and sounds good I will get one for the CS too, but I might spend the extra $100 for the blue tooth option in the model two.
They make screen covers for them too.
http://www.jegs.com/i/RetroSound/700/SCP-05/10002/-1?parentProductId=#moreDetails

iconoclast6

Reaction score
I had a Retro Sound Head unit. Worked fine. Had great reception, including bluetooth hand free cell reception. The interface for the ipod was lacking though. Would have been a tad easier to use with a remote. I swapped it out for a refurbed period correct Becker, with lesser am-fm reception and a iPod input.

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
When I get around to it (next year sometime) I plan to install a Retro model 2. Its not a perfect match, but a refurbished Becker isn't worth it to me given that there is nothing interesting available over the air.

jabloomf1230

Reaction score
I installed a model 2 in my 1972 CS. The installation is easy (compared to other things on e9s) and the look is close to the OEM Becker. Sound quality is very good and both the Bluetooth and USB connections work with both our iOS and Android phones.