Remember the Honda 750?

Belgiumbarry

Reaction score
not a Honda 750 but i do have all 5 bikes i rode before i bought my first car… after words owned still all kind of bikes but no more as daily .
My friend had that 750.... omg, +40 years ago….

de5 001.JPG

Nicad

Site Donor
Reaction score
That looks to me like ax XS 650, GT500, CB450...then not sure about the two Yamahas on the right. Nice collection . I bought a Suzuki GT 380 when I lived in Diepenbeek Belgium in the summer of 1980. (worked in Genk at the Ford plant)
Drove it to Split Yugoslavia then turned around and back to Belgium. Summer of my life really...I am ready for the rediscovery tour.

Belgiumbarry

Reaction score
correct Bob... and Yamaha's 200 cc and FS1 50 cc .
When i see them ( every day ) i'm glad i'm still alive…. :D pitty , that place is taken by the Morgan meanwhile and those bikes around the garage collecting dust… but i can't sell them , even i don't drive them anymore. They are all restored and in perfect running condition… apart from fuel and batterie of course.

Nice you were in Belgium ! .. Ford plant in Genk closed some years ago… drama for the many employees...
The Suzuki GT380 , was that the Ram air type ? i lusted the GT 500 ( or 550 ? ) Ram air.... but never bought one.... or the water cooled 750... ah , so many beautiful bikes.
I must say , the bike i rode the most afterwords as a weekend toy , was a Harley Fat boy. Tuned with Edelbrock heads etc.... to 90 HP.

Nicad

Site Donor
Reaction score
The GT380 was a Triple with hood scoop like ram air cylinder head. Ran and handled great, very fast but sure burnt a lot of gas. Rode a 550 once and it was better but heavier. 90 HP Harley must be Visceral!