Registry hits 250 coupes!

jhjacobs

Reaction score
Well, we can probably safely call the registry project a success. In less than 3 months of operation we already have 250 coupes registered. The site seems to be operating without any real support hassles, no real disputes, and only a couple of easily corrected record issues.

I want to personally thank those who registered coupes, the registry should help to increase the value of all coupes and it will be a great historical reference as these cars continue to age gracefully. I want to give a special thanks to those have generously contributed funds, time, and information to make the registry possible. We now have a small surplus which is being strategically invested into coffee for our web guru, Tom. We are now looking forward to breaking the 500 record threshold.

All us us at the Registry project wish you a classy, rust-free motoring New year!

jhjacobs

Reaction score
I did a quick database count and the category summaries are as follows:

Total: 251

Driven: 131
In restoration: 46
Storage: 9
Parts Car: 3
Gone Forever: 11
Advertised: 51

Perhaps I can talk Tom into dynamically posting this summary data on the home page - it should be pretty easy.

Last edited:

runner

Reaction score
Ok, maybe I should look first-but instead, what is advertized? just VIN from an ad?

Last edited:

Bertocchi

Reaction score
There are two more here in Savannah that I have been meaning to get information on. One is complete but very rough and soon will be for sale. There are some trees growing around it that have to be cleared to get access to it.
The other is a shell that has been slated to become a Batmobile vintage racer.
I'll get over there soon.