Recaro Adapters

DougE

Site Donor
Reaction score
Is anyone in need of Recaro adapters for their coupe? Two of the setsI have bolt to the Recaro and directly to the BMW CS factory tracks. One set gives a 2" rise off the factory track the other set gives a 1" of rise above the factory tracks.
I also have a set of factory Recaro slides with the plastic side covers. These are the type that attach to the Recaro seat bottom and then have vertical tabs with 3 or 4 holes for setting seat height. These are intended as universal adapters, you also need an additional adapter that attaches to whatever your application is and then attaches to the Recaro slides.
Anyone interested?

Doug

'69 2800cs

Reaction score
Doug-

I'm interested...please PM me a price on one bracket...I'm thinking the 1" rise would be best.

I'd also like to see a pic to see if they would work with my seats....I'm not quite sure by your description. FWIW the seat is a Scheel, but it's currently on a recaro adapter in a different application.

DougE

Site Donor
Reaction score
Sorry for the delayed responce, I have a picture of the adapters installed in my car but I'm not sure how to post pictures. If you want to send me an e-mail I'll attach the picture and send it to you. The price is $100.00 for 4 adapters.
Doug

[email protected]

dang

Administrator
Site Donor
Reaction score
I used four 2" flat steel pieces for mine. The seats sit about 1" inside the factory track mounting holes, so I bridged the space with flat steel. Do yours work the same, but are blocks to give the height difference?