polyurethane bushings

CsChuck14

Reaction score
does anyone make a set of polyurethane bushings for the steering linkage? or is the only way to get it thru oem?

and i need to weld onto the frame. how thick is the existing metal that makes up the frame?

CsChuck14

Reaction score
does anyone make a set of polyurethane bushings for the steering linkage? or is the only way to get it thru oem?

and i need to weld onto the frame. how thick is the existing metal that makes up the frame?

CsChuck14

Reaction score
any help would be appreciated! also does anyone have a sound system, with headunit? are there any small enough to fit in the tiny space of the stock one, or is a cutting in need

CsChuck14

Reaction score
any help would be appreciated! also does anyone have a sound system, with headunit? are there any small enough to fit in the tiny space of the stock one, or is a cutting in need

30csl

Site Donor
Reaction score
Ireland engineering or Korman do a urethane donut that goes half way down the shaft but other than that I cant think of any other bushings in the steering linkage. Is that the one you mean - a circle with four bolt holes?

Regards,

Rohan

30csl

Site Donor
Reaction score
Ireland engineering or Korman do a urethane donut that goes half way down the shaft but other than that I cant think of any other bushings in the steering linkage. Is that the one you mean - a circle with four bolt holes?

Regards,

Rohan

Bill Riblett

(deceased)
Reaction score
What are you calling the frame? The frame rails? I think they are 18 gauge. I can't think of anything on the body tub that is any heavier than that.

Bill Riblett

(deceased)
Reaction score
What are you calling the frame? The frame rails? I think they are 18 gauge. I can't think of anything on the body tub that is any heavier than that.

CsChuck14

Reaction score
thanks, yes i ment the frame rails. and about the steering, i want to replace all rubber parts. and screws and bolts i think im just gunna look on realoem.

CsChuck14

Reaction score
thanks, yes i ment the frame rails. and about the steering, i want to replace all rubber parts. and screws and bolts i think im just gunna look on realoem.

CsChuck14

Reaction score
i think i read somewhere that someone used an e28 steering poump, and it had much more power, can i use that pump on the 3.5 in the cs and connect the pump to the exxisting cs hydrolic srteering box

CsChuck14

Reaction score
i think i read somewhere that someone used an e28 steering poump, and it had much more power, can i use that pump on the 3.5 in the cs and connect the pump to the exxisting cs hydrolic srteering box