PBCM lowering springs

OCCoupe

Site Donor
Reaction score
@Paul Baker it appears the CSL rear springs are no longer available or I am just not looking in the right place. What are you using for rear springs in conjunction with your front springs? And would it be possible to purchase 2 sets of rears and 1 set of fronts from you?

Thank you for your help!
Mike

Paul Baker

Site Donor
Reaction score
@Paul Baker it appears the CSL rear springs are no longer available or I am just not looking in the right place. What are you using for rear springs in conjunction with your front springs? And would it be possible to purchase 2 sets of rears and 1 set of fronts from you?

Thank you for your help!
Mike
Hi Mike
Sorry for the slow reply, I had to check my stock and get some pictures.
You are correct, the CSL progressive rears are now NLA too. I have just recently made rear springs replicating original new CSL rears (but slightly lowered) as them not being available was causing me an issue with restorations. I have tried and tested one set of those and appears to be good. The picture of the Tiaga CSi is running with my fronts and the smallest 28 mm rubber (1 dot) so it could be raised by 10 mm by using the 38mm (3 dot rubbers) if this is a little low for you.
If this is of interest to you, let me know and I'll PM you the prices.
I currently only have 1 set of rears in stock as I didn't want to order too many in case I wasn't happy with them, if I order more, they will be 6-8 weeks to manufacture. Fronts I have more.
Paul

Attachments

• PBCM front and rear springs (1).JPG
    PBCM front and rear springs (1).JPG
    502.9 KB · Views: 122
  • PBCM front and rear springs (2).JPG
    PBCM front and rear springs (2).JPG
    557.3 KB · Views: 123

OCCoupe

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi Mike
Sorry for the slow reply, I had to check my stock and get some pictures.
You are correct, the CSL progressive rears are now NLA too. I have just recently made rear springs replicating original new CSL rears (but slightly lowered) as them not being available was causing me an issue with restorations. I have tried and tested one set of those and appears to be good. The picture of the Tiaga CSi is running with my fronts and the smallest 28 mm rubber (1 dot) so it could be raised by 10 mm by using the 38mm (3 dot rubbers) if this is a little low for you.
If this is of interest to you, let me know and I'll PM you the prices.
I currently only have 1 set of rears in stock as I didn't want to order too many in case I wasn't happy with them, if I order more, they will be 6-8 weeks to manufacture. Fronts I have more.
Paul
Hi Paul,
I’ll send a PM.
Thank you!
Mike

Rob///M

Reaction score
@02coastie
@Boonies

The front springs are currently £125 each + UK VAT which I believe you can claim back or if they are shipped directly overseas I will not charge, i do need to confirm the exact details of this as I'm not normally selling items only using on our restorations in the UK.
Hi Paul, I'd like to purchase a set of springs from you if you have them available.

Paul Baker

Site Donor
Reaction score
Morning Rob. I'm short of stock at present and need to confirm new prices if i'm going to order another batch now, like everything in the world my prices will no doubt have increased hugely and make me wonder whether it will be worth ordering them.
Add to that the increase in courier charges......... Monday morning moan already.
Is it front and rears that you are after?
Paul

Rob///M

Reaction score
Morning Rob. I'm short of stock at present and need to confirm new prices if i'm going to order another batch now, like everything in the world my prices will no doubt have increased hugely and make me wonder whether it will be worth ordering them.
Add to that the increase in courier charges......... Monday morning moan already.
Is it front and rears that you are after?
Paul
I've PM'd you Paul.
Ideally I'd like both, but would be happy with just the fronts at the moment.