NOS Right front orange signal lens.

viphoto

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up
That would be a hard one to pass up....especially since I had a very faded one on the right side.

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
I was going to buy if Euro. It was hard to tell from the angle and signle pic but it looks like a US signal. I couldn't gauge the depth of that pic very well, from my phone anyway. The euro signal don't drop off as sharp on the front. I have one euro signal and one US on my parts car. I'm guessing the car kept the euro signals on import and somebody dinged one at some point.

Side by Side - Look how obnoxious that US signal looks :D:
24255577563_2790dbbaab_b.jpg

GolfBavaria

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I like them for that reason........very 70's!!!! I could have had my side markers deleted too at paint and decided to keep them on. Hey maybe some day they will save me from getting side swiped parked or while driving. Who knows? I used to take all my reflectors off on my bikes too, not anymore. One needs all the help they can get with everyone on meds' or their phone. The Golf color is hard to miss too I admit, maybe I don't need all the help I can get :shock:

viphoto

Reaction score
I think in the long run bigger is better as they will be seen sooner by the brain dead cheese torts that share the roads with us. :-D I also have a pair of new European ones but wasn't sure if I wanted to trim the reflectors so they would fit....