Newbie question

E911

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
cheaper?

Big bumper automatic car that's a long way from original- This car would (IMO) be worth a lot more if all original or converted "all the way"... this one is lost in translation.

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
With Ben Miller you don't even know if he has the car, he has listed coupes in the past that the owner was unaware of! Run, don't walk away.

craterface

Site Donor
Reaction score
McFlury, ditto the other comments. I also am in Florida (Sanibel), and I looked for a year for my coupe, which was a San Diego car that had made its way to Connecticut.
Coupes are scarce here in Florida! DBower on this forum has a car FS in Atlanta. It is also on BMWCCA.org. I have not seen it, but I have heard it is pretty nice and within driving distance.
Good luck
Scott

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Right on Arde! Ben copied a friend's BMW workshop web page down to the last period and posted it as his own and didn't see anything wrong with that. He was told to change it when it was discovered and still had the nerve to show up at my friend's open house for Beer, Brats 'n BMWs uninvited a few months later.

Das Echte

Reaction score
Hi there Craterface, you might know a very good friend of mine who lives there on and off and very is well know at the Jackaranda (sp?) and the other, something with Crab in it I think. He's buddies with both places and makes it seem like such a small world...

Is it OK for me to tell you his last name and ask? (I'm new on forum stuff). I , know I can at least ask, he's a large, middleaged guy and a character from NYC via Clev for 30 years, Bill K.

He's wanted to buy mine for a long time and I'm half-heartedly sourcing one for him.