New member and new E9 owner

Rob///M

Reaction score
Hello to all, and many thanks to Mal CSL 3.0 and his amazing CSL for reviving my love for these amazing cars.
I'm from Sydney Australia, close to Mal, and seeing his car at local events spurred me to search for one.
I dreamed of owning one of these beautiful cars since I was a kid, and finally I'm in the club so to speak.
I hope to learn more about these cars from all of the great knowledge and passion in this forum.
Thank you for accepting me.

Rob///M

Reaction score
I don't have any fresh photos since I've owned the car, so I've used one from the previous owner. Hopefully he's on here to help me piece together it's history. I bought the car at auction without an introduction.

Attachments

• IMG_8415.jpg
    IMG_8415.jpg
    372.8 KB · Views: 101

coupedegrace

Site Donor
Reaction score
Welcome, this is a fabulous forum for advice, knowledge and general hanging out. The forum also maintains a coupe registry. You can enter your VIN here and see if anyone has already registered it. If so that will give you some history. You can also send an email with your VIN to [email protected]. They should write you back (in a little bit) with production date, delivery date, delivery location and original color.