New Leather

MTYPE

Reaction score
If you've had such a great experience, why not post some photos & a review? I know some have different ideas about what constitutes a "deal" but wasting $700 on what could only be bottom of the barrel material or potentially receiving nothing at all, as several of the complaints described, sounds like a terrible gamble to me
whatever you say....whatever you want spend...bla bla bla

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
@MTYPE - companies that generally NEED customer service, better have good customer service or they will be out of business. companies that produce great products rarely need customer service as their products are generally trouble free and the quality speaks for themselves. that being said, even a company with great products occasionally has an issue ... sometimes rare ... but it happens. the math isn't in your favor with Lseat - labor and material for that price doesn't compute - it takes a fair amount of labor to make a seat kit and it takes 75+ sf of material to do just the fronts. not all leather is created equally, not finished equally, not dyed equally, will not hold up to U/V equally in a car environment. i wish you well, but i would leery of anything that sounds too good to be true - this is one of those cases