New E9 owner & New Member

Sal3.0CS

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi, My name is Sal. I live in Sydney Australia, I am a Qualified Mechanic & have been for over 40 years . I have always loved the shape of the E9.
I fell in love with it when i was an apprentice learning my trade. I finally found one that was stored in a shed for years. Its a 1971 3.0CS . Im very happy to be accepted to join this group, Thank you

Attachments

• BBE50E65-7377-4500-8504-78ED87A2BC7D.JPG
    BBE50E65-7377-4500-8504-78ED87A2BC7D.JPG
    132 KB · Views: 102

coupedegrace

Site Donor
Reaction score
Welcome and congratulations on finding the car that you've loved for so long. Lot's of expert advice here, and I'm sure that you'll soon be adding your own as a qualified mechanic. I think you'll find it to be a great community.

-Dan

Java Man

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Hi, My name is Sal. I live in Sydney Australia, I am a Qualified Mechanic good lu& have been for over 40 years . I have always loved the shape of the E9.
I fell in love with it when i was an apprentice learning my trade. I finally found one that was stored in a shed for years. Its a 1971 3.0CS . Im very happy to be accepted to join this group, Thank you
Welcome Sal & good luck with your E9!!! Cheers!

mulberryworks

Mr. Fixity
Site Donor
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. I'm guessing that yours is a RHD machine. There are a few differences in yours vs the LHD cars such as the double master brake cylinders and the wooden bar across the dash.

There's a map for those that have added their locations. You can find it on the members page, look at the upper left of the page. You can send someone a direct message by "starting a conversation".

We love photos so don't be shy.

Sal3.0CS

Site Donor
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. I'm guessing that yours is a RHD machine. There are a few differences in yours vs the LHD cars such as the double master brake cylinders and the wooden bar across the dash.

There's a map for those that have added their locations. You can find it on the members page, look at the upper left of the page. You can send someone a direct message by "starting a conversation".

We love photos so don't be shy.
Hi, Thank you for your welcome.
my car is actually a LHD , from Japan i think
i will take some more photos this week & post them .