New Alfa Project

AndyM

Reaction score
I've been thinking about picking up another old Alfa, but I've been waiting for the right candidate to come along. I was back in Westchester County New York this weekend and stumbled upon this during my travels. I think it will buff out nicely. Do you guys think it would be worth it to ship this back to California. :D

May2009NewYorkAndysBirthday028.jpg

May2009NewYorkAndysBirthday027.jpg

May2009NewYorkAndysBirthday024.jpg

AndyM

Reaction score
I've been thinking about picking up another old Alfa, but I've been waiting for the right candidate to come along. I was back in Westchester County New York this weekend and stumbled upon this during my travels. I think it will buff out nicely. Do you guys think it would be worth it to ship this back to California. :D

May2009NewYorkAndysBirthday028.jpg

May2009NewYorkAndysBirthday027.jpg

May2009NewYorkAndysBirthday024.jpg

decoupe

(deceased)
Reaction score
Andy:

It looks like the only solid thing there is the wooden sign post and the For Sale ad. Brown would be the safest color.

Don't forget that piece that fell on the ground.

decoupe

(deceased)
Reaction score
Andy:

It looks like the only solid thing there is the wooden sign post and the For Sale ad. Brown would be the safest color.

Don't forget that piece that fell on the ground.

jhjacobs

Reaction score
What year is it? 2004? Gotta love that Italian styling! The door handles look pretty good. Are those upgraded wheels? The spare gas tank will be a real bonus on your drive back to CA!

jhjacobs

Reaction score
What year is it? 2004? Gotta love that Italian styling! The door handles look pretty good. Are those upgraded wheels? The spare gas tank will be a real bonus on your drive back to CA!

blumax

(deceased)
Reaction score
MMMmmmm--a little challenge

But--some fresh chrome on the front bumpers--voila its appearance will have a real boost!!!

Steal it for a song!!

blumax

(deceased)
Reaction score
MMMmmmm--a little challenge

But--some fresh chrome on the front bumpers--voila its appearance will have a real boost!!!

Steal it for a song!!

m_thompson

Reaction score
That doesn't look a whole lot worse than the Guiletta Sprint Spyder that I used to have. I got it for free, replaced the head gasket, got it running great, decided that it was rusted beyond repair, and gave it to the local High School Auto Shop. The windshield would tilt forward when you slammed the door shut.

m_thompson

Reaction score
That doesn't look a whole lot worse than the Guiletta Sprint Spyder that I used to have. I got it for free, replaced the head gasket, got it running great, decided that it was rusted beyond repair, and gave it to the local High School Auto Shop. The windshield would tilt forward when you slammed the door shut.

CincinnatiE9

Reaction score
I can't tell if you're serious, I have friends that buy this kind of stuff pretending they'll restore it. Buddy has a 356A he swears he is going to restore, I could park my CS in the dent in the roof.

CincinnatiE9

Reaction score
I can't tell if you're serious, I have friends that buy this kind of stuff pretending they'll restore it. Buddy has a 356A he swears he is going to restore, I could park my CS in the dent in the roof.

AndyM

Reaction score
CincinnatiE9 said:

Ha! Far from serious. Even my 9 year old son deemed this one beyond repair. Heck, it's hardly a parts car. I just wonder how long a car needs to sit at the bottom of the Hudson River before it looks like that. Talk about patina. . .

AndyM

Reaction score
CincinnatiE9 said:

Ha! Far from serious. Even my 9 year old son deemed this one beyond repair. Heck, it's hardly a parts car. I just wonder how long a car needs to sit at the bottom of the Hudson River before it looks like that. Talk about patina. . .