my new '72 CSA Fjord Blue

kmbenben

Reaction score
I guess it's time to introduce myself. I just purchased my first e9 (with the help of Don Lawrence)! This CSA is a '72 USA model. Lived it's entire life in Cali until previous owner moved to Nevada and then SC. The car had been garage-stored for the past 7 years and had not been driven until Don got his hands on her.
She is now in FL with me and is getting her first service as I type. I am working on new shoes and am actively looking for a Petri wheel if anyone has one?
Big thanks to Don for all of his help and to my business partner, Scott Crater, who turned me on to these beauties.
Looking forward to getting to know everyone.
Keith Benbenisty

Attachments

• BMW2.jpg
    BMW2.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 278
  • BMW3.jpg
    BMW3.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 255

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Look on ebay germany for a 38 or 40 cm (whatever your personal preference). They come up fairly often if no one here has one for sale. Make sure the spokes dont have rust pimples and that it includes the horn button and hub. Also check that the foam is in good shape. Welcome to the madness!

Last edited:

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
welcome aboard Keith. you have found great resources with SFDon ... and a fantastic fellow enthusiast with Scott. (great people) your coupe looks extremely nice. look forward to hearing what you do with it

scott
atlanta

tmason

Reaction score
Cograds on your purchase and looking forward to more pictures.Be sure to add a manual tranny to your to do list.

Nicad

Site Donor
Reaction score
That looks like a great Coupe. Congratulations. You'll get up to speed fast with Scott and Don as mentors.