My 3.0cs Listing

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Looks like the reserve was met and this sold right? How did this car not bit $35K when that green car skyrocketed? I don’t understand ebay...

GK-E30M3

Site Donor
Reaction score
Looks like the reserve was met and this sold right? How did this car not bit $35K when that green car skyrocketed? I don’t understand ebay...

Yes Mark it looks like it Sold ( no $$ yet ) and it will go back to CA

GK-E30M3

Site Donor
Reaction score
And she’s on it way to CA

Attachments

• 33C1C7F0-AC0F-4C75-8815-FF2C60FBFC6F.jpeg
    33C1C7F0-AC0F-4C75-8815-FF2C60FBFC6F.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 125

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Congrats from here also..sort of like the blue snout...
"All coupes eventually make it back to California where they belong." Really!!! My coupe spent its formative years in Italy and the next 30 in Bucks County, PA. Happy years on challenging twisties, weekends on five different tracks, great mechanics a couple miles away, cheap gas thanks to New Jersey's low taxes, mild winters that are getting milder by the year, I drive mine on dry sunny days year round. So I say again, "Really!!!!"
Why would it want to end up in California?

Steve

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
"All coupes eventually make it back to California where they belong." Really!!! My coupe spent its formative years in Italy and the next 30 in Bucks County, PA. Happy years on challenging twisties, weekends on five different tracks, great mechanics a couple miles away, cheap gas thanks to New Jersey's low taxes, mild winters that are getting milder by the year, I drive mine on dry sunny days year round. So I say again, "Really!!!!"
Why would it want to end up in California?

Steve

Only someone from New Jersey would say that New Jersey winters are “mild” :D I’m sure you know that I am kidding.I don’t live in California and I don’t wish to move there. It is great to visit, and it is the absolute best state for rust-prone cars. I grew up in the rust belt. The effect on new vehicles and old is tragic! :D

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Only someone from New Jersey would say that New Jersey winters are “mild” :D I’m sure you know that I am kidding.I don’t live in California and I don’t wish to move there. It is great to visit, and it is the absolute best state for rust-prone cars. I grew up in the rust belt. The effect on new vehicles and old is tragic! :D
Mark, of course I knew you were kidding, but I felt compelled to rise to the occasion(or lower myself perhaps), to the bait. As I said, I live across the Wild and Scenic Delaware River(its official congressional designation) in bucolic Bucks County PA. I know many people who have crossed over to Bucks County and other parts of PA to escape the many, and there are too many to name, ills of NJ. High real estate and auto insurance taxes, taxes on pensions, and a great beached whale of a gov. to name a few.

And yes, the rust belt climate is horrific on our cars. But if you start with a well cared for or redone car, don't drive in the rain or after there is a grain of salt on the road, you can have a car almost equal to a CA car. Now after saying that I must confess that I have not only driven my car in the rain, I have driven it on various race tracks in the rain, real rain and skid-pad H2O.

Last winter I was playing tennis outdoors in a tee shirt a couple of days each month. We had a couple of inches of snow total, and PENNDOT salted the roads two or three times at the most.

Steve