Must Sell More Misc. E9 Parts

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Hi Guys:
Call this Item #17,#18,#19,#20 added to previous the parts list.
17: Right side Tail Light assembly. Pitted frame and hairline crack that has been repaired by seller.
18: Window Motor from an E28.
19: Variety of Helco Chrome Tools.
20: Variety of later model Din Tools.
Also I have quoted prices to some members who have asked. If anyone that I quoted prices to feel I am off base on the prices please let me know and I will adjust them.
If something happens to me in the near future my wife will throw all my parts and tools that I have collected during my ownership of 16 BMWs,and discard them to the nearest rubbish barrel,and I am not joking.
Thanks
Have a Great Weekend
Koopman
PS: Please,for members who I have found hard to find parts and those who I have given parts to,please remember to make a small donation to the Forum,either in my name or yours.

Last edited:

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
E28 window motor.. recall what corner it came out of?
As far as I know they were all the same. Check with John Frng a Forum member. I bought them for him to uae on his E9.
He wanted them because windows go up and down much faster. I believe he has an extra gear box to match the motor.If you would like a photo please send your email address to: [email protected]
Thanks
Koopman

JFENG

Site Donor
Reaction score
E28 window motor: this is from the rear and I don't which side it's from. Harry, it'll have. Part number on it that ends in an even or odd number (odd=left side).

This is just the motor, no gearbox

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
E28 window motor: this is from the rear and I don't which side it's from. Harry, it'll have. Part number on it that ends in an even or odd number (odd=left side).

This is just the motor, no gearbox
Thanks John.

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Hi Teahead;
I am going to send you the motor if it is the one you need you can send me $40 plus $7.10 for Shipping.
If not send it back in a small USPS Priority Mail Box with a total cost of $7.10.
I will need your full name and address.
Thanks
Harry

Hi Teahead;
Please send me your email and I will send a photo of th emotor.
Thanks
Koopman