Movie Fracture

Sooner

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Just saw the new movie Fracture, and the attorney drives a malaga E9 coupe, 3.0 CS. Does anyone know about this car? A members?

Adam

Reaction score
This 74 CSa used to be mine. Sold it to a company that places vehicles in movies & TV shows. It was originally going to be in the Denzel Washington movie "Deja Vu" but for some reason it didn't wind up in that one.

It was nice to see it in "Fracture." It had more screen time than a lot of actors in the film.

The car is now up for sale (auction ending soon) in Sherman Oaks:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1974...oryZ6056QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Hope it finds a good home.

Adam

gkb

Site Donor
Reaction score
e9 in Fracture

Went for $15000 and change - interesting they did not mention film in sale description - usually they do since famous owner or placement may increase price.

I thought it was cool since my coupe is malaga.

chicane

Reaction score
Re: e9 in Fracture

Went for $15000 and change - interesting they did not mention film in sale description - usually they do since famous owner or placement may increase price.

I thought it was cool since my coupe is malaga.

So, you are telling me a nice, low mileage malaga coupe (with a movie history no less), only went for $15K? Not $35K not $40K? Hmmmm.

AndyM

Reaction score
Re: e9 in Fracture

So, you are telling me a nice, low mileage malaga coupe (with a movie history no less), only went for $15K? Not $35K not $40K? Hmmmm.

Of course -- those big bumpers knocked the price down at least $20k.

gkb

Site Donor
Reaction score
Malaga coupe for only $15K

Slushbox deduction. Rubby baby buggie bumper deduction. Rust?

No good engine pics, but from afar the front shock towers look concerning. Even in California coupes can rust.

deQuincey

Quousque tandem...?
Site Donor
Reaction score
just saw this film, fracture, yesterday, nice to see a coupe so many times during the film, it was even a moment to hear the engine reving up, nice, :lol:
a pity those bumpers,...!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KQ37j6cRJM
16/3/2007 - Subido por FractureFilm
Anthony Hopkins and Ryan Gosling star in the dramatic thriller Fracture. When a meticulous ...