Merry Christmas 2023

deQuincey

Quousque tandem...?
Site Donor
Reaction score
Christmas is a special time of the year, i know that many essential events of the past had become around this particular moment: the solstice, the harvests, the planets, the water, the land, the spirits and the fairies and elfos,
somehow someone put this date in the calendar onethousand years ago ? earlier ? later ? i am sure the 24th is not the exact date, i was not there to witness, nevermind
a sort of a convention, a decission, and it is the Christmas day, a day with a meaning not only for Christians even if it started like that

I will try to enjoy it with the people that are close, some of them have traveled long distances to be with us and they are very welcome;

hope that this feeling gets close to all people, starting from the ones that read and write here, the ones that enjoy these beautiful karmann cars, and it expands to everyone, those that suffer, those that are in need, those that are happy, ...everyone...
merry Christmas

DWMBMW

Site Donor
Reaction score
Nice sentiments DQ.

Happy Holidays

2FA7EEF9-6D49-48B2-BCB1-AC6B29611E7E.jpeg

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
oh, i have to say i love taiga on a not-so-sunny day. great pic!

most importantly to all my friends here ... Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, and whatever else anybody celebrates at the end of the year. soon we will get around to wishing everybody a Happy New Year, the day that all of our cars get a free 10% power upgrade