Manual window mechs for sale - pair

nosmonkey

In Rust We Trust
Site Donor
Reaction score
Hello all,

Have a pair of manual front window regulators in good condition.

After £350, based in North London (UK) happy to ship at buyers expense

FuelMan

Reaction score
Just checking in nosmonkey. Are those window regulators still available? If so, how can I figure out the freight to the US and how to pay you?
Best regards,

nosmonkey

In Rust We Trust
Site Donor
Reaction score
Just checking in nosmonkey. Are those window regulators still available? If so, how can I figure out the freight to the US and how to pay you?
Best regards,
Hi mate, still have them. I will get some pics from you

FuelMan

Reaction score
Hi mate, still have them. I will get some pics from you
Great, thanks. I'll wait to hear back from you. I'm not sure what happened, but someone else reached out to me saying they had some and I originally thought they were you. I apologize if my communication has been slow because of that. Anyway, i have not made a purchase and am waiting to hear back from you as such. Thank you

nosmonkey

In Rust We Trust
Site Donor
Reaction score
Great, thanks. I'll wait to hear back from you. I'm not sure what happened, but someone else reached out to me saying they had some and I originally thought they were you. I apologize if my communication has been slow because of that. Anyway, i have not made a purchase and am waiting to hear back from you as such. Thank you
Comes with the handles and also the handle screws. All in good shape. PM me your address and I can get a shipping quote. All boxed up now and ready to go!

Attachments

• IMG_20240406_121641.jpg
    IMG_20240406_121641.jpg
    384.3 KB · Views: 16

FuelMan

Reaction score
OK, I think I sent you my info correctly through the "conversation" option. I apologize for not being more familiar with how to effectively communicate through this forum. Please let me know if you got my message.
Best regards,