Looking for a instrument cluster dash cover / support

26prostreet

Reaction score
It's NLA but here is the part #51457780144. My email is [email protected] if anyone has one it would be appreciated:lol:

I am also building fiberglass molds for ground effects / side skirts and rear diffuser which should be done by May/June 2016 and will be producing kits.:idea:

Thank you, Jeff

Attachments

• 0227161745.jpg
    0227161745.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 224

dave v. in nc

Site Donor $
Reaction score
newbie...

Welcome. If you have none, and are wanting a "dash hood" to restore/recover, I have one...has cracks, and some of the vinyl "skin" has left the building (about a square inch and a half area). Probably about $30 plus shipping if interested.
You should probably repost the WTB "dash hood" request and the "I will be making and selling fibreglass parts"...to the classified's area to get better exposure. Good luck on the new ground effects parts. In the for what its worth dept., many folks, like me, would have more interest in quality front spoilers at a really good price.
Dave V. in western NC

deQuincey

Quousque tandem...?
Site Donor
Reaction score
It's NLA but here is the part #51457780144. My email is [email protected] if anyone has one it would be appreciated:lol:

I am also building fiberglass molds for ground effects / side skirts and rear diffuser which should be done by May/June 2016 and will be producing kits.:idea:

Thank you, Jeff

could you post your parts request in the apropriate place ?, there is a classified parts area