Latest video, Northumberland UK

gazzol

Reaction score
What an awesome video! Great road, great driving, great sound.

What exhaust are you running?
The exhaust is a bitza. Fritzbits headers with a centre box that came as part of a full stainless system that I got from Jaymic 24 years ago. The rear section is home made in stainless with two tail pipes/rear silencers.
Most (95% at a guess) of what you can hear in the video is induction noise as the car is running ITB's with stand-alone ecu

Bmachine

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Whatever it is, it sounds awesome.

Your car remains really well composed in the turns. What suspension setup are you running? Especially in terms of sway bars

Last edited:

gazzol

Reaction score
Whatever it is, it sounds awesome.

Your car remains really well composed in this eturns. What suspension setup are you running? Especially in terms of sway bars
Thanks for your positive comments.
The suspension is bilstein shocks all round, the fronts from an e12 m535 that have been opened up and had the bump stop rubbers replaced as they go solid over time. Rears were new old stock when I bought them (2006) for a 635csi. The front struts have been converted to height adjustable with 325lb springs, the rear springs are standard but with a coil cut out to lower the car. Anti roll (sway) bars are 28mm front and 22mm rear. The roads I drive on when hooning are really quite uneven and bumpy in places so the suspension has to be compliant hence the relatively soft springs.