Jaguar xj12

giannicsl

Reaction score
Hello my passion for engines is huge and I came across a new old model to add in my garage.
Jaguar xj12 second series year 1979...
Very charming machine.
My father owned the Mk2 3.8
I used to play as a kid
with the model of the xj.

I’m looking for a file
A pdf
An electric diagram that regards all the electronic part of the motor...centralina...iniettori...pressione pompa benzina
Various adjustments
I can pay for it in any form.
I have the car that has startup problems and I have no knowledge in the Jaguar world
Thank you in advance.
20220615_183951.jpg

bluecoupe30!

Site Donor
Reaction score
Oh boy! I bet this was offered at a price that you could not refuse, and you have space for a new project, and, well, these are really cool. As you probably already know, the electrics in these cars can do strange things, I am sure former owner has tried to solve the issues you are now faced with. If I was new owner, I would look for help and guidance from the many UK based XJ12 forums. Like JaguarForums.com. I am sure whatever is affecting your new acquisition, has been solved before, and someone on those forums will help. Good luck ;)

day66

Reaction score
Is this the fuel injected model? If so, then the system is heavily based on the Bosch Djet system and there’s information on Dr Djet’s site - an appendix to the general Djet information. From memory the factory workshop manual contained plenty of information on the system too - details of testing components and a wiring diagram. For what it’s worth I found the fuel injection to be very reliable

teahead

aka "Rob"
Site Donor $
Reaction score
that's awesome!

Wish I had room, otherwise I'd have kept my old Jag:

Attachments

• 20160612_185643-1.jpg
    20160612_185643-1.jpg
    191.6 KB · Views: 56