It's AUTOBERFEST, time for Deutsche Klassic.

m5bb

Site Donor $
Reaction score
10/28/23 will be the 3rd Annual Deutsche Klassic car show in Historic Norcross, GA.
The only show in the East featuring German only classic cars. Cars must be 25 years old.
Audi, BMW, Mercedes, Porsche, VW.

German food, music and of course German beer.
Every trophy is a German origin beer stein. No 2 are the same.
180 cars in 2022.
Registration is open.
Deutsche-Klassic.com

Attachments

• DEUTSCHE_2023_8.5x11_BMW.jpg
    DEUTSCHE_2023_8.5x11_BMW.jpg
    318.9 KB · Views: 61

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
if you are anywhere nearby ... this is a great show to attend. whether you are showing or looking, its great fun. Gary does a great job organizing it (i'm sure he has help), but i really enjoyed it last year and will go again this year.

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Yes, I have been remiss in attending local gatherings in the three years I have been down here.

StephenZ

Site Donor
Reaction score
Looking forward to it! I'll be there with my oldest son! Unfortunately, my Bav is still in pieces...:-/

Patton

Site Donor $
Reaction score
How many will be in the Show?

Patton (that's me).
Gary Beck (show organizer)?

Others?

Thanks, RP

StephenZ

Site Donor
Reaction score
Great meeting you guys there! I mistakenly told people my name was Ziffdaddy on here.. I’m an idiot..that’s in the old Land Cruiser forum..anyway..great looking cars there today!!

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
hey guys, it was great seeing everybody today (Brendan, Chris, Don, Dan + Nick, Phil, Sam, Stephen) - sorry i missed you Gary ... overall great turnout, beautiful weather and a lot of fabulous cars !!! sorry if i missed somebody

Patton

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Ditto what Scott said.
Lots of interest in the 3.0 cars from some that watch this forum, but have yet to get the builds going. Hopefully seeing the cars at the show will inspire others.

Scott, let the audience know when the paint is complete!

Where was Gary?

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Great day and a very nice event.

20231028_134026.jpg

Really nice to meet Scott, Dan and Nick, Sam, and Robert and to chat with Don and Gary (briefly when I arrived). First time I've seen coupes owned by Dan Wood and his son Nick, Patton, and milwaukeesk. I saw Phil Parkey's car, but didn't get to chat with Phil. Don's 3.0S was very nice, and for notable cars that are not e9s, Alan Kidson's M6 was pretty cool as well.

Scott, alas, was without his car. Which reminds me, Scott, check this out: https://e9coupe.com/forum/threads/what-are-the-odds.32823/post-269963