interior door trim

psychrunner

Reaction score
I assume this piece is hard to -if not impossible- to find, but need the aluminum/chrome trim piece that runs the length of the driver's side (interior) door. Anybody know where to find it?
Thanks
Randy/psychrunner

Jonathan

Reaction score
+1 I too am looking but I know that it is out of production. If anyone knows, of extras, please let us know.

Jonathan

Arde

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I stopped by Carl Nelson's shop last week and saw so many pieces of trim there that it may be worth calling him. I am not sure if these were 2002 vs coupes or for what section, but it felt like when Munich needs a part they would call La Jolla :).

klerk

Reaction score
i'm moving into my new garage this weekend. i think i saved some of those trim pieces. i'll let you know what i find.

lip277

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I could use one for the passenger door (lower piece that runs the full length of the door panel - not the shorter upper one)

Hopefully you are able to find -
Thanks!

RohJay

Reaction score
klerk said:
i'm moving into my new garage this weekend. i think i saved some of those trim pieces. i'll let you know what i find.

I too need the Long trim for both sides, if you have multiples :)

de coupe

Reaction score
Lower chome pieces

I do have the upper piece "two" for each side the lower are extreamly hard to get, bends up from the seat belt.