injectors

bmwpaul

Reaction score
hi anyone kmow where i can get a set of injectors for my csl i purchased the car in bits and i have 6 in a bag 2 sets of three, and all rusty,
tried bmw, jamic, walloth,
please help!!!

Terga11

Reaction score
For my 73' csi the Bosch part# is 0280150043. They have stopped producing these and it is now replaced by 0280150036 - you can order these from any Bosch dealer. Works great in my car and it's the same specs and connections. Not sure about the difference but I think it's more plastic in the latter one.

bmwpaul

Reaction score
For my 73' csi the Bosch part# is 0280150043. They have stopped producing these and it is now replaced by 0280150036 - you can order these from any Bosch dealer. Works great in my car and it's the same specs and connections. Not sure about the difference but I think it's more plastic in the latter one.

hi spoken to my local bosch agent gave them the numbers you gave me also looked at a nother csl i have got numbers of them # 0280 150 015
and they came up with a superseeded number the same as you gave me and readaly avalable in germany. thanks for your help

pamp

Reaction score
Odd, the 036 is a Volvo part. I use these on my CSi. Make sure if you buy new they are of the pintle type and not a disc style. 036 are exactly the same spec. as the 043 only way cheaper and available. Order for a 1973 164E....this is a good link....
http://users.erols.com/srweiss/tableifc.htm

sfdon does not believe in pouring this much fuel to the engine and runs VW spec. However, Motronic and megasquirt allows this level of fine tuning. D-jet is not so amiable. 036 rules the day

Last edited: