How many miles do you put on your e9 annually

scottevest

Site Donor
Reaction score
Today marks the 3 year anniversary of my refresh. In the first 2 years, I rode exactly 10,000, or ~5k per year. This past year I did 2,934. No major trips for me. I hope to put more miles on again soon. Total milage 212,934.

You?

eriknetherlands

Site Donor
Reaction score
Did about 15.000 km (about 10.000 miles) in just over 3 years before ' touching up that little rustspot" started in 2013. Now it back on 4 wheels again since the last week.
I ran with a very poor fuel consumption; about half of what it should do, so engine & carbs need rebuild as well....

DWMBMW

Site Donor
Reaction score
I averaged 10k for 31 years but it was my daily driver. I was down to about 3k a year after I started leasing 4 series coupes to take over the daily driving duties but with Corvid and working mostly from home probably only about 1k last year.

Erik

Site Donor
Reaction score
Like DWMBMW, - used to daily drive MyVerona for years, so maybe 8 to 10k per year.

FrauBlueCar is more of a homebody, so lots less mileage.

Scott, - your car is looking great and deserves to get out as much as it does.

scottevest

Site Donor
Reaction score
Like DWMBMW, - used to daily drive MyVerona for years, so maybe 8 to 10k per year.

FrauBlueCar is more of a homebody, so lots less mileage.

Scott, - your car is looking great and deserves to get out as much as it does.
thanks. 8-10k is a lot. I don't think I drive that much with all 3 of my cars together. I work from home so don't get out much

Belgiumbarry

Reaction score
for the last 2 years, ZERO miles due new Belgian laws..... need to make it street legal again. :mad:

CSL177

Site Donor $
Reaction score
This 1970 2800 saw 165,000+ miles of use in 9 years, it was a daily. Weekend trackrat, too. Probably the most of any CS we owned and also the most dependable.

20210610_192547.jpg

When it was parted out due to terminal rust, it had logged over 280,000 trouble free miles. Engine went into another car, as did the interior.

Last edited:

Cornishman

Site Donor
Reaction score
Simple answer from me, not enough. No long trips, Goodwood, Gaydon, Norfolk etc in the last two years, so got some catching up to do.

Dohn

Reaction score
7K miles in four years, but next to none since Covid hit, so it's probably close to 3K a year. Two trips to South Carolina yet this year, so the average should come up.