Help with Ebay Kleinanzeigen (Germany)

Luis A.

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi guys, I am trying to reach a vendor on Ebay Kleinanzeigen. I was able to register but it requires a German phone number, which I don't have, to verify the account.

If someone who is already on Ebay Kl. can please contact me via PM so you can have that vendor reach out to me I would greatly appreciate it.

TIA, Luis

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
It is very nice of them. It is frustrating that Kleinanzeigen is not available outside Europe...

Well……
Kleinanzeigen (subsidiary of EBay) has gotten risky of late, lots of shysters scamming so one has to be even more suspicious of whom ones buying from, more so from overseas. Other disadvantage for sellers is, they are responsible for the package till it gets to the buyer, 2-3 weeks or longer and if something goes wrong, seller is the one responsible to recover the money for the buyer! In country purchases are risky enough….. that alone is a serious turn off for sellers!
via regular EBay the platform is ‘guaranteer’ per se! Kleinanzeigen offers no guarantees other than, CYA!

Last edited:

x_atlas0

Reaction score
I managed to snag a wiring harness off there a few months back, but yeah, it's really frustrating to constantly see hard-to-find parts up for somewhat reasonable prices that I can't get just because I don't have an EU phone number. I've thought about trying to get an EU burner phone just for it, but if some of our members are willing to help out, that would work too.