Hello from the Netherlands

Fritzie

Reaction score
Hello e3 and e9 fans.
First of all thank you for being admitted as a participant.
I live in the Netherlands and I am a mechanical engineer. I have enjoyed the BMW virus since the seventies :cool: . So I keep my hobby to bmws from the 70s.

The last project I have completed is to convert my BMW 3.0L (e3) with an electronic fuel injection system. Motor from a BMW 732i (e23 1984) - M30B32. I kept the original manifold form the 70s and put the multipoint LPG injectors together with the petrol injectors. A crankshaft position sensor, lamba sensor in the exhaust, manifold pressure, throttle position, multi point ignition, wiring, etc. etc. etc. etc. and a motor overhauling.... I have also installed an original air conditioning system and same original electric windows.

Fritzie

Attachments

• IMG_20180424_164648.jpg
    IMG_20180424_164648.jpg
    389.4 KB · Views: 137
  • tempImageJeLlJC.png
    tempImageJeLlJC.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 132
  • tempImageiRx0Yf.png
    tempImageiRx0Yf.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 144

Christoph

Reaction score
Lots of effort, but surely an engine that suits the character of an LWB E3 very well. Always good to have a leather interior when it comes to durability. And the wheels are really extraordinary.

Hopefully the Sharknose Meeting will reappear one day, I'd like to get in contact and of course see your car. I live in Germany. Maastricht in September would be nice, too.