Hello all (finally) and paging MrGlass ????

soxrus

Reaction score
Hello,

Well, I finally made it formal and am now a registered user and not just a "peeping tom" I'll submit pictures of the cars in the coming weeks!

From the previous forum, I think Phillip posted that MrGlass (fiberglass parts for coupes) would be unavailable for a while ....... is he available now ????? I used to have his Web-site in my favorites and I lost a hard drive .......

If anyone knows how reach him and if he is still in business, please let me know ........ I saw some of his hoods and decklids, a few years back and could use a source for a project. If he is out of business what happened to his molds ?!?!

Big Coupe gathering at Laguna Seca in September ... Pacific Sharkfest .... in the past, I'm not sure why but not a lot of e9's come to the West Coast affair ...... but this year should be a good time ..... held in conjunction with a BMW Club Race the same weekend ..... I'm hoping to be there ...... anyone else ?????

Be Safe all, Jimmy Baker

DV

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hey'ya Jimmy!

Jimmy-

I lurked here for sometime myself - Your knowledge and enthusiasm will be appreciated greatly by this bunch.

Contact MrGlass here; http://www.mrglasscar.com/

Ill be at PSF with a couple of coupes in tow...Turboed too!
See you there. Let me know when you will arrive.

Are you bringing Nat and Lee along with you?

Cheers,
Douglas Vadnais

Sooner

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Glad to see you here, if people would stop dropping by, you would have more time to post.....

soxrus

Reaction score
Visitors

Richard,

It was a pleasure ..... hope I did not talk your head off !!!! Come back soon !!!!!!!

Hope to see many of you at PSF in Sept. If anyone gives you any grief over the e9's then let me know ..... " I got friends in high places" (compromising pics of Doug, Paul, and Gene, to name a few ) LOL

Be Safe, Jimmy