Granatrot

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
its still climbing at decent sized numbers - 6k then 5k ... so we are just short of 100k with 4 hours to go. popcorn is hot and plentiful.

teahead

aka "Rob"
Site Donor $
Reaction score
It's a beautiful car for sure, but under the hood and trunk well is not #1 condition. Nor the underside, but close.

Congrats! That's still quite a bit of coin. My E9 will never get that amt of money unless I put another $80k into it.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
i could agree that it might not be a #1 car - very few of those around ... as i haven't seen it in person. it is at a minimum, a very high quality #2. i would rather have a great #2 that i wasn't afraid to drive around.

ablank135

Site Donor
Reaction score
I’m a bit surprised as well and one bidder let it get down to two seconds! We set a reasonable reserve and can’t complain but the buyer does seem a bit strange, we shall see. Thanks to everyone here, your support is greatly appreciated!
Ah, yes. This is the guy who said he had four e9s at one point...while he was selling this one...https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1974-bmw-3-0cs-39/

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Claimed his max bid was going to be $123K and he put his phone down, nephew picked it up and somehow mysteriously bid $124! He lost his $5K fee as soon as he won, what an idiot. BaT won’t let me post, they are reviewing my last reply to Hlblanton which you can’t see yet. BaT has not re-lied to me yet.

scottevest

Site Donor
Reaction score
Claimed his max bid was going to be $123K and he put his phone down, nephew picked it up and somehow mysteriously bid $124! He lost his $5K fee as soon as he won, what an idiot. BaT won’t let me post, they are reviewing my last reply to Hlblanton which you can’t see yet. BaT has not re-lied to me yet.
crazy shit. Anything you want us to post there?