Garage Sale / Blow Out Pricing / This Saturday Jan. 26th / Orange Calif. / 9 am to 12 noon / Zoom for pieces you want shipped

paul cain

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Mike Pelly, Chris Macha and myself have a lot of spare BMW parts for E9's, E3's and some 2002 Parts. We are going to put the parts in the alley hold and in person garage sale.

You can Zoom into this garage sale and select items that you want. You would be shown each part, a price would be agreed and then you would make an immediate electronic payment. We would then label the part as yours, set it aside and ship the following week. You would also be responsible for all actual shipping costs.

https://us05web.zoom.us/j/87372711613?pwd=cll0TzBrTUlkWGptVi9hcm45S3B1dz09 PassCode is yDY1GH

Please be respectful and call in only if you are interested in purchasing parts. We can have two buyers on at the same time. We will have roving cell phone that can get close ups of individual parts.

Here are some typical images of the parts we are selling. There will also be walk-up / local customers as well. The Zoom audience has the same start time as the walk ups - 9 am.

The garage sale location is very close to Anaheim Stadium and the 57 Freeway. The exact address will be posted early on Saturday morning.

Chris and Mike will likely be adding more images as the week progresses.

IMG_9540.jpg
IMG_9541.jpg
IMG_9542.jpg
IMG_9543.jpg
unnamed (1).jpg
unnamed (2).jpg
unnamed (3).jpg
unnamed (4).jpg
unnamed (5).jpg
unnamed (6).jpg
unnamed (7).jpg
unnamed (8).jpg
unnamed (9).jpg
unnamed (10).jpg

Krzysztof

Site Donor
Reaction score
Good in a bad I can't go there due to a pond between You and me.

I would probably end up with a fast loan taken and just after a huge problem where to fit newly purchased parts.

Have a wide audience and fair income from the sale!

shanon

Reaction score
Seeking part: 1x manual roll up window mechanism for E9/E3 per chance?!

Anybody?

TIA!

Mike Pelly

Reaction score
The 4 lug wheels are they 13s or 14s & how wide?
There are 3 sets of four lug wheels pictured above. The NK steel wheels are 14" x 4.5 wide, date stamped '65. I was planning to use these on one of my 2002's, it keeps the classic look but with 14" tires. The other two sets of wheels are 13". One is the e21 'alpina' style (turbine) from an 80's 320i. Here's a pic of the black wheels mounted on my cabriolet. I can measure width if needed. Also added a pic of the 13" "Alpina" style mounted on the same car
IMG_2952.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_2323.jpeg
    IMG_2323.jpeg
    329.4 KB · Views: 98
  • bmw-1602-cabriolet prev owner.jpg
    bmw-1602-cabriolet prev owner.jpg
    167.8 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:

Mike Pelly

Reaction score
And I have two gold 16x7 BBS RA's (5 lug 5x120). Pictured here are the same style wheels on my coupe- these are staggered 16/7's and 16/8's with same offset of Alpina's. Again, I only have two and they are 16/7's. I can get pics of them next time at shop
misc 021.jpg
misc 033.jpg

Mike Pelly

Reaction score
Some of the E3 parts: vapor tank- might fit e9 too, rear glass trim, left and right inner fender covers (behind front wheels) and hood torsion bar.

Attachments

• IMG_6886.jpg
    IMG_6886.jpg
    181.7 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_6891.jpg
    IMG_6891.jpg
    230.9 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_6893.jpg
    IMG_6893.jpg
    344.6 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_6896.jpg
    IMG_6896.jpg
    339.2 KB · Views: 99

Candia4441

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
there is part that I am looking for it but it is very hard to know is that really from 3.0cs or not since it is not categorized there is sub frame there that is look the same with E3 and 2800cs but actually there are slightly deferent and it is garage sale you can not return and there is lots of parts are from same care and deferent model will not match but how ever I like to get there to see it myself and maybe can fined out

paul cain

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
If you can share the precise differences between an E9 rear subframe and an E3 subframe, we will post what we have and you can enlighten all of us.