FS Tools and More

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Hi;
I have various complete sets of tools for trunk tool tray, Can purchase with or without the tray.
2500 parts: Wiper Motor
Excellant pair of rear tail lights and housings.
Bus Steering Wheel ( needs to be rewrapped )
Three Prong Wiper Switch.
Rear view Interior Mirror.
Asstortment of I nterior Door Handle Parts.
E28 parts; Foha Rear Trunk-Lid Spoiler. Mfg. Part # 1237 Marked Austria,Foha.
Any Model The Chok ( Wheel Block )
My Parts Locating Sevice is Still Available.
Need Cell Number for Photo Requests.
Thanks
Koopman

b

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Interested if interior rear view mirror is perfect.
Hi Chris;
At one time you were looking for a 2000cs rear view mirror. Did you ever find one. I recently received the bracket that holds the mirror head for a 2000cs. It does not have the spring type connetor but a flat end that must somehow go into the headliner and attach to the header,I guess. Does this make sense? I also heard that that the only cars that had the same mirror were pre 1968 1600 series. I could never find the mirror in the Real Oem 2000cs section but did recently find it under the 1600 series.
Let me know your thoughts on nthis topic.
Thanks
Koopman.

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
The 68 1600 has a smaller interior rear view mirror without the anti-glare feature where you can tilt the mirror, maybe same as 2000CS? I was looking for the mirror for our 2800 sedan, same as e9, it jiggles and the coating is coming off. Thanks,

Chris

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
The 68 1600 has a smaller interior rear view mirror without the anti-glare feature where you can tilt the mirror, maybe same as 2000CS? I was looking for the mirror for our 2800 sedan, same as e9, it jiggles and the coating is coming off. Thanks,

Chris
I have purchased a number of mirrors so please email me a photo and I will send you one and if it is the right one you cann decide to purchase or not. I paid $50 will sell it for $25 plus $6.90 shipping.
Koopman

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Hi Harry
Sorry, I missed that they are for the 4 door, never mind
Hi
possibly interested in tail lights

Hi Mark;
Did you get all three allen hex wrenches?
I think I only sent you 8mm and 10mm so you are missing the 6mm.
Let me know and I will send you the 6 mm. Also I am rechroming the bracket for the 2000c mirror and hope to get the mirror head soon and have that rechromed also. Let John know and if he has any questions he can contact me. The mirror is from overseas and took a lot of research to finf one.
Koopman

Stables Group

Reaction score
Hi;
I have various complete sets of tools for trunk tool tray, Can purchase with or without the tray.
2500 parts: Wiper Motor
Excellant pair of rear tail lights and housings.
Bus Steering Wheel ( needs to be rewrapped )
Three Prong Wiper Switch.
Rear view Interior Mirror.
Asstortment of I nterior Door Handle Parts.
E28 parts; Foha Rear Trunk-Lid Spoiler. Mfg. Part # 1237 Marked Austria,Foha.
Any Model The Chok ( Wheel Block )
My Parts Locating Sevice is Still Available.
Need Cell Number for Photo Requests.
Thanks
Koopman

Looking for driver-side fender grille in chrome. So far they seem to be non existent. Someone needs to make these judging by what the pair on eBay last week went for...

b

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score

Chris
Hi Chris;
Do you still need a rear view mirror for your E9?

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Thanks Harry but I got one from Barry Gier. FYI, the e3 and e9 have different stalks but the heads are the same. I was able to swap the e9 head onto the e3 stalk but couldn't get the old e3 head onto the e9 stalk. The mounting balls also changed making the latter impossible.

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Thanks Harry but I got one from Barry Gier. FYI, the e3 and e9 have different stalks but the heads are the same. I was able to swap the e9 head onto the e3 stalk but couldn't get the old e3 head onto the e9 stalk. The mounting balls also changed making the latter impossible.
As far as the one you have that is loose,take a black plastic washer,cut it so you can but it around the ball and push it under the head where the ball enters.
Should get real tight.

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Harry, the mirror head is too small to slip onto the ball on the stalk.
Hi Chris'
I will send you the best I have and if it works keep it and pay me whatever. If not send it back and I will bay for shipping.
Give me your address again.
Thanks
Harry

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Harry, I'm good and don't need another.
Hi Again;
Not sure if these are parts of interest to you.
3.0S-3.0Si rear door wood trim 28" long. Cl March 1 ad SF bay area.$40
E3 front exhaust manifold thermal reactor. I only have Cl. ID number 11751264063 $60
E9 Idler arm with new bushing $125 phone 707-762-5517
1970s Cibie 95 Iode Fog Lights new in box. Includes cover,switch,relay,wire connectors and intructions. $200 Cl listing SF. Bay area March 4th
Koopman