FS RHD 1972 CS

Wes

Site Donor $
Reaction score
The time has come to let my beloved CS go to a new home. The history of the car and restoration is well documented on here.
Car is located in Australia but happy to work with a buyer on shipping.
Please DM me if interested. More pictures on request.

BMW Group Classic featured the car here:

IMG_0638.jpg

IMG_0681.jpg

IMG_4350.jpg

sandhu

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Sorry to hear you are selling your amazing E9 and you will have a bus que of buyers lining up to buy your amazing stunning E9

Good luck with the sale

Candia4441

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score

Wes

Site Donor $
Reaction score
With mixed feelings I can confirm that my CS has gone to a new home, who is also a member on here.
I'll leave it to them to introduce themselves in due course. It's my sincere hope they get as much fulfilment from the car, and our members, as Lola and I have.
Rest assured my E9 affair isn't over, as I still have the Chaminox CSL and will hopefully have more to say about a new addition to the family soon.

Candia4441

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Thanks Wes, couldn't be happier with this beautiful car. Can't wait to get the CSL and CS out together soon!
I hope you get what you wish for, I know what ever you get you will redo to be look like your E9, I have 4 E9 I am restoring 2 of the E9 very soon the one that I want to sale will be completed, maybe in a mount or two or sooner I will send you a picture you may like it, but it is not a gold color it is navy blue also called Santorini blue 318 it is not a E9 color but it is BMW color I like it very much it is very nice however good lock my friend and happy E9 hunting.