bavarian

Reaction score
in ny 11967 please let me know I'm in if we can get some more people

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
March Madness:
I have 3 sets ready.
I have one pair of amber backup lenses and one pair of red turn indicator lenses I will sell separately or you can may a full set in this style

howS

Reaction score
March Madness:
I have 3 sets ready.
I have one pair of amber backup lenses and one pair of red turn indicator lenses I will sell separately or you can may a full set in this style
Stan,

I am a new member.... I am searching for the amber dirvers side lens. The outer most lens on the drivers side. I have been told you are the person to speak with.

Thank you very much

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Currently, I have 2 complete sets that I will not break apart. I will order the singular lens but it may take a while to arrive

bavarian

Reaction score
Currently, I have 2 complete sets that I will not break apart. I will order the singular lens but it may take a while to arrive
hey still not much interest in the corner clear lenses? .. if not ill start a thread

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
UPDATE 4/14/22

Clear turn indicator lenses will be made and shipped soon.
If you are interested, please mail a check to me to secure your position in line.
$100.00 includes mailing if in CONUS

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Ooooh, so tempting. Honestly, I kind of like the amber corners of our cars. But the "custom" look of clear corners is an interesting option. Pondering...

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Hello, if it is $100 for a set I will need 2 set I have 4 E9 but 2 E9 tail light is good
A complete set is 6 lenses. L&R turn indicators, 2 brake lights, 2 backup light lenses. $375.00 includes shipping to California.
You may select red turn indicators or amber and clear or amber backup light lenses (as were on French cars)