Fs: random crap that needs to go

wizzurp

Reaction score
Hello, I have a bunch of junk I'm pulling out of my 1970 2800csa. I won't be using hardly any of it and most of it is in terrible shape but I figured I'd post it up in case someone was desperate. The car sat in a field since 87 so understand the condition.

For reference any money that comes from this will be going straight into my car to hopefully get it road worthy one of these days!

List of stuff:
Blue front seat set, poor condition
Blue rear seat set, poor condition
Various trim, interior stuff, sun visors, interior lights, gauge cluster, possibly bumpers, all dash parts, engine/auto trans, zenith carb set, HVAC stuff, ask and I'll get you pictures.

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Actually looking for wiper arms, under bonnet light and interior trunk light.
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
I need the little tab that sticks out of the firewall/cowl near the heater box intake. It protrudes about an inch or two into the engine bay. The hood light button is activated by it.

wizzurp

Reaction score
I need the little tab that sticks out of the firewall/cowl near the heater box intake. It protrudes about an inch or two into the engine bay. The hood light button is activated by it.
That I likely have, I'll grab some pictures this evening.

sidcc

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I’m looking for a glove box in good/very good condition and an odometer cable reset knob, please let me know if you have either. Many thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wizzurp

Reaction score
Screenshot_2018-09-07-21-05-44.png Screenshot_2018-09-07-21-05-39.png Screenshot_2018-09-07-21-05-33.png 20180907_204730.jpg