FS: Petri 380mm steering wheel with original CSL hub

patipatina

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi there, I just pulled that one out of my CSL.

Just to clarify, it is NOT a leather CSL steering wheel, just the regular Petri foam steering wheel, 380mm BUT it comes with the original CSL hub, hub cover and the Petri BMW horn button. The wheel is in used condition with a tiny bit at around 12 o'clock where the foam can be twisted slightly. Actually, I never realized it while having it in the car, never touched that bit for some reason, only after I took it out. Comes in the original BMW Petri CSL steering wheel box. Make sure to check out all the pictures I have posted here: Petri 380 w/ CSL hub

I was thinking $2850 plus shipping/paypal. Let me know what you think.

bmw-csl-hub-petri-wheel_1.jpg

csl-hub.jpg

patipatina

Site Donor
Reaction score
oh, that's not my intention. I only saw that a "normal" one changed hands for $2.6k the other day, I assumed that the CSL hub had a certain value. I removed that one from my CSL because I found a NOS CSL Petri (for three times the price ;-))

Regardless, I'm open to reasonable offers!

Hans W.

Site Donor $
Reaction score
oh, that's not my intention. I only saw that a "normal" one changed hands for $2.6k the other day, I assumed that the CSL hub had a certain value. I removed that one from my CSL because I found a NOS CSL Petri (for three times the price ;-))

Regardless, I'm open to reasonable offers!

You bought a NOS CSL Petri for $7.800 ?