FS. Parts Galore. Act Fast.

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Hi. I have a sourse for 2002-2002Tii. and E9 Used Parts The person has thousands of parts and some very rare 2002Tii parts which are imossible to find.
He is just finishing off his new home and for that reason I haven't been able to contact him as I always was. I would say that I will most likely have to meet up with him at his warehouse.
The best way to make sure you get the part you need is to email me your request for the part or parts you need and you will go on the list in order of date received.
Once I receive your request I will get a fair price from him,I recommend that you list the price range you want to buy the part for.
The reason for this message at this time is because I have Doctor's orders to rest for the next eight days due to having a very bad case of Pneumonia and during this time table I can focus on this project of getting the parts you need.
Thanks
Harry

bmw2800cs

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Blue drivers side door card, very good or NOS rear view mirror, dash piece that goes across the front above the steering wheel and glove box