FS: E9 Parts Garage Sale

floridabmx

Reaction score
Got some parts laying around wouldn't mind finding homes for. All located in 32168. New Smyrna Beach, Florida. Not sure on some prices, would have to research. Some parts are pretty roached and Id give them to someone for free if they were here to pickup, but Im not in the mood to pack and ship for nothing, but Ill happily work with anyone.

Click here for photos

Clean Hood - SOLD
Full set of Electric Window regulators - SOLD
Window tracks, brackets, rear shrouds - Not sure on price
Front Bumper pieces - Middle section looks NOS (cant remember if i have two middle sections or just the nos one)
Full set of Green side glass - Not sure on prices would have to look.
Door glass moldings - Have both sides of top trim pieces - only one side for the upright scraper i think passenger.
New marine vinyl elephant skin material 69" wide (before it was cut) 54" wide - $100
Single wheels - $120 shipped each
Upper door card interior trim 4x pieces - the metal is rusted but you never know.
I think i have some rear door cards also which are not pictured.

Last edited:

Storage Andy

Site Donor
Reaction score
What's up with the elephant skin? How much do you have? I would need it shipped to 12866. We met a few years back when I was driving
around FL. Thanks

Matt McCall

Site Donor
Reaction score
Sir,
I am the proud owner of now two CS restoration projects. I recently bought the second one on BAT and have not inspected the parts yet. I would be happy to pay for the shipping if you really are ready to throw the stuff in the trash. What I don't use I will pass on.
Matt
[email protected]

Candia4441

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Got some parts laying around wouldn't mind finding homes for. All located in 32168. New Smyrna Beach, Florida. Not sure on some prices, would have to research. Some parts are pretty roached and Id give them to someone for free if they were here to pickup, but Im not in the mood to pack and ship for nothing, but Ill happily work with anyone.

Click here for photos

Clean Hood - SOLD
Full set of Electric Window regulators - $1000 for all - $700 for pair of fronts - $400 for pair of rears.
Window tracks, brackets, rear shrouds - Not sure on price
Front Bumper pieces - Middle section looks NOS (cant remember if i have two middle sections or just the nos one)
Full set of Green side glass - Not sure on prices would have to look.
Door glass moldings - Have both sides of top trim pieces - only one side for the upright scraper i think passenger.
New marine vinyl elephant skin material 69" wide (before it was cut) 54" wide - $100
Single wheels - $120 shipped each
Upper door card interior trim 4x pieces - the metal is rusted but you never know.
I think i have some rear door cards also which are not pictured.
Hello,
Do you have a 3.0cs rear trailing arms let me know pleas