FS: CSL Option: BMW Mahle 7x14 wheels

tferrer

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hey everyone. I have my BMW Mahle wheels up on BaT. Info I've provided in the thread came from the forums here. Apparently, these were the only factory offered alternative wheel option for CSL's. Not to be confused with BBS/Mahle

Last edited:

tferrer

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hey Folks- Not a lot of comments etc on my auction. Feel free to jump on there and write something nice to get some action stirred up!

Thanks

Tyson

GK-E30M3

Site Donor
Reaction score
Good luck with the auction i do like mine

Attachments

• IMG_7566.jpeg
    IMG_7566.jpeg
    272.5 KB · Views: 55

tferrer

Site Donor
Reaction score
Number jumped pretty dramatically late yesterday. We'll see how it goes today.

Thanks again for the positive comments from forum members. I really think it helped!

Strato102

Site Donor
Reaction score
Just commented...good luck! Markos' comparison with the later wheels was spot on. The early ones look so much better. My M535 with later and my coupe with earlier.....

Attachments

• IMG_3023.jpg
    IMG_3023.jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_3024.jpg
    IMG_3024.jpg
    366.1 KB · Views: 43

CSL177

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Always liked those on the car, but the tires were hard as rocks... believe it or not Tyson @tferrer , I once drove to a Ft. Lauderdale show on those. Yikes.

Last time was a couple of years before you bought the car back, at Mar a Lago. Your avatar pic. Luckily my shop was barely a mile away then, was able to take three cars.

Someone got some special wheels. They should shell out for the correct XWXs and make side tables out of the old ones 'cause they're in great shape!

Last edited: