Free e9 Coupe in Florida, build your rat rod

craterface

Site Donor
Reaction score
So, I have this hulk here, with an intact drivetrain, 1970 2800CS with 4 speed. I bought it about two years ago, and it was driven off the trailer. It has not been started since. My plan was to convert it into the first e9 rat rod (of which I am aware). A local body man said he would do it for me. I was going to strip most everything of value out of the interior, which I have done. Unfortunately, said body man decided to retire and move to Tennessee.

Making a rat rod out of it is the only economically viable thing to to with it, or perhaps a lemons car/chump car. Otherwise, I am sending it to the crusher, soon.

I have the front and back windshield. Side glass is gone, which is fine for a rat rod.

The dash will be out, but the steering column/wheel/iginition will be with the car.

I hate to just send it to the crusher if anyone else can have some fun with it.

The outer rockers are totally shot, small hole in spare tire well, and the inner fenders are holey with fiberglass patches. But the car was driveable as is two years ago.

Neeedless to say, ,my wife would love to have it disappear

This is not 2240442 as listed below, that car will be posted for sale soon and it is a pretty nice one

Scott
Sanibel, FL

Attachments

• photo-27.JPG
    photo-27.JPG
    51.2 KB · Views: 257

craterface

Site Donor
Reaction score
BUMP

still available
Make a Chump or Lemons car out of it! Make a rat rod! Save it!
Act now, headed to the crusher otherwise

Scott