Please post GOOD experiences as well as any disputes!
Its nice to hear when things go well. Use this forum to post any good experience you've had with either a vendor or a member of this site.Disputes:
- Before posting about a dispute, make sure you have exhausted all other avenues to resolve it.
- Only posts from the parties directly involved in a transaction, or that the moderators believe contain useful information about a situation, will be approved. This is not designed as a discussion forum. Focus on facts, not speculation.
- You can post about a given experience in a single thread. Don't reply to a dozen threads with the same issue.
- Absolutely no name calling. Simply present the facts in a professional business-like manner. If someone is a thief or liar, the facts will make that obvious to everyone. If you throw words like that into your complaint, it will not be approved.
- Provide as much detail as possible - who is involved, when the relevant events took place, what exactly is in dispute, how you have tried to resolve the situation before posting here, etc.
- You cannot edit or delete your posts. Disputes are naturally emotional situations. Choose your words carefully, and don't post in the heat of anger - doing so usually just makes you look bad.
- All posts must be moderator-approved. This may take several days. In some dispute situations, the moderator may decide to contact the other party in a last ditch attempt to help get the problem resolved before approving your message. If this happens, you will be notified and the moderator will follow up with you in a timely manner.
- Posts may be edited before being approved to bring them in line with the rules. Or they may just be deleted.